Spring is finally here! Join the Damariscotta Farmers Market for the first market of the season Friday, May 13 from 9-12 at DRA’s Round Top Farm. Help us welcome new members Narrow Gauge Farm, Maine-ly Poultry and Mana Medicinals as well as returning members, Appleton Creamery, Batula’s Farm, Borealis Breads, Chase Farm, Goranson Farm, Fuzzy Udder Creamery, Erskine Farm, Hootenanny Bakery,Meadowcroft Farm/Seacolors Yarn, Morning Dew Farm, Oyster Creek Mushroom, Pemaquid Lobster, Pemaquid Oyster and Shepherds and Such.
The weather looks great, and there will be a wide variety of high quality baked goods, produce, cheese, meats and handmade items. There will be a number of vegetable, herb and flower seedlings from many of our vendors, a great way to welcome spring!
- Shepherd’s and Such can be found at the Bath Market on Saturdays this winter, and at Fort Andross in Brunswick every other week.
- Erskine Farm items can be purchased directly from the farm
- Appleton Creamery will be at the Bath and Belfast markets, Rising Tide, the Belfast Co-Op, State of Maine Cheese, Good Tern, and Fresh Off the Farm. You can also find them on Facebook
- Morning Dew Farm has items available at local restaurants, Rising Tide, Good Tern, and online at www.morningdeworganic.com
- Borealis can be found at Hannaford, Rising Tide, Yellowfront, and S.Fernalds, as well as at their retail store in Waldoboro,
- Goranson Farm will be at the Bath, Brunswick, and Portland market this winter, Rising TIde, and Whole Foods in Portland.You can also find them on Facebook
- Oyster Creek Mushroom has booths at the Bath and Brunswick markets, as well as Rising Tide where you can find dried mushrooms and powders all year long
- Fuzzy Udder can be found on Facebook and online at http://www.fuzzyudder.com/
- Fresh Start Farms can be found online at https://www.cultivatingcommunity.org
- Meadowcroft/Seacolors will be at the Bath farmers market, and online at www.gotwool.com. Meadowcroft is looking for a farmsitter/backup farmer to live on the farm this winter for free living space in exchange for 2hrs per day of work. Call 542-2587 for details
- Hootenanny is running a winter bread, pizza, and soup CSA. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more info
- Pemaquid Seafood can be found this winter at the Bath, Brunswick, and Belfast markets.
- Jyang-Lee Kitchens is gone for the season, but frozen items can be found at Rising Tide throughout the winter. Look for her at Rising Tide’s customer appreciation event as well
- Chase Farm is at Bath Farmers Market in the winter and you can also can order and pick up at the farm; e-mail: email@example.com or call 549-7611
- Pemaquid Oysters has packed up for the season, but their oysters can be enjoyed at Schooner Landing, River Grill, and The Publick House. They’d also like to remind everyone of Oysterfest, the last Sunday in September, a great time that benefits local charities
- Imagine Dairy will be at the Waterville winter market, and also will have products at Good Tern in Rockland. Find them on Facebook as well
- Dharma Farm will continue to have vegetables available at the farm, visit their website http://www.dharma.farm for additional information. Dharma also has products available at Rising Tide
- Coppertail Farm’s products are available viawww.coppertailfarm.com. You can also find their soaps at Rising Tide and cajeta at Morris Farm.
- Springdale Farm has items available at Main St. Meats in Rockport, and direct from their farm by appointment –firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dragonfly Farm will see you next year! You can also visit them at the Bath Market on Saturday Mornings
- Harvest Moon Pizza can be found this winter online,harvestmoonpizza.com
Blue Cloud will continue to have blooms available at Rising Tide until it gets too cold to grow. Contact for 2016 events http://www.bluecloudfarm.com/
Thank you for visiting the online home of the Damariscotta Farmers’ Market. We are looking forward to a fun filled season at our new location on Business Rt 1 in Damariscotta on DRA’s Round Top Farm property. Make sure you subscribe to our social media and newsletter so you don’t miss any of our updates!